Re: Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

On Apr 13, 7:17=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I already have enough business too much some times but i have some
> >very high end industrial and comm.fire accounts every one is always
> >after.
>
> Good to hear!
>
> > =A0Like the idea though =A0I should give Marty Griffin a call at
> >KDKA radio. worked with him in past when we had problem at radio
> >station
>
> Radio is good, TV is better. =A0You can also illustrate the fact that
> someone is preying on a cancer survivor, spreading lies. =A0A local
> businessman in good standing (life-safety business at that), being
> stalked by some lunatic is a good story. =A0In fact, they may do the
> investigation for you and find out who is behind it.

I feel like John Wayne in the western Big Jake where everyone kept
telling him they thought he was dead.
Its not funny . Its one thing when some one might think it and then
sees you and is surprised to see you yes I was really bad there for a
while and stage 4 is usually fatal but 11% of us make it .and the
numbers are getting better .
but when some one deliberately is going around and doing it that's
despicable.
Especially when it is some one providing a life safety service. As
usual god always gets even in the end they will find out. Every dog
has there day.