Re: Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

On Apr 13, 5:58=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Happened again today walked in medic station I take care of =A0and not
> >been there for couple of years and they where told I was dead and
> >company out of business. poor medic chief almost had a coronary.He
> >actually turned white.
>
> >Same or another =A0F#^&$ing ASSHOLE is telling people I can no longer
> >work and he took over service etc.
> >When I find who is doing it you can dam well guarantee there will be a
> >lawsuit and criminal charges of fraud etc. coming from attorney
> >generals office. =A0and there name is going to be all over the local
> >news =A0in Big Lights for being an ASS HOLE.
>
> Ask him where he heard it, then ask that other person, and so on....
>
> You may want to take advantage of this. =A0What a fantastic marketing
> gimmick, use your nemesis as a tool. =A0Write the newspaper editor, call
> the local TV stations and see if you can get your story aired for free.
>
> They can have the interview in the medic station with you and the medic.
> It's a good human interest story, fluff that local news stations do all
> the time. =A0Then make up an advertisement with your picture holding up a
> current newspaper and print the ad in the local paper once the story is
> out. =A0I'll bet call volume would double overnight. =A0:-)

I already have enough business too much some times but i have some
very high end industrial and comm.fire accounts every one is always
after.  Like the idea though  I should give Marty Griffin a call at
KDKA radio. worked with him in past when we had problem at radio
station