Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

Happened again today walked in medic station I take care of  and not
been there for couple of years and they where told I was dead and
company out of business. poor medic chief almost had a coronary.He
actually turned white.

Same or another  F#^&$ing ASSHOLE is telling people I can no longer
work and he took over service etc.
When I find who is doing it you can dam well guarantee there will be a
lawsuit and criminal charges of fraud etc. coming from attorney
generals office.  and there name is going to be all over the local
news  in Big Lights for being an ASS HOLE.