Re: Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Happened again today walked in medic station I take care of  and not
> been there for couple of years and they where told I was dead and
> company out of business. poor medic chief almost had a coronary.He
> actually turned white.

Lost some customers to that kind of bull when I broke my leg in 2002.  I was
out doing service work the day I got out of the hospital, and I had people
covering while I was in.  The real doozy though was when one of them called
me asking for my dealer codes, because he knew I was busted up and couldn't
take care of my clients.  I told him I'ld engrave the codes on one of my
crutches and imprint it on his forehead.  Sorry, Nick.  I'm not as nice as
you.