Re: Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

On Apr 15, 11:37=A0am, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Happened again today walked in medic station I take care of =A0and not
> > been there for couple of years and they where told I was dead and
> > company out of business. poor medic chief almost had a coronary.He
> > actually turned white.
>
> Lost some customers to that kind of bull when I broke my leg in 2002. =A0=
I was
> out doing service work the day I got out of the hospital, and I had peopl=
> covering while I was in. =A0The real doozy though was when one of them ca=
lled
> me asking for my dealer codes, because he knew I was busted up and couldn=
't
> take care of my clients. =A0I told him I'ld engrave the codes on one of m=
> crutches and imprint it on his forehead. =A0Sorry, Nick. =A0I'm not as ni=
ce as
> you.

RHC: I can't believe the sheer stupidity of a dealer that would call
you and actually ask for your installer code(s) for your
accounts !!!!!!!!! Does he really think you were born yesterday.

 Bad enough he's so unethical that he's out there stealing accounts,
but to insult your intelligence that way ????????????   Cripes, some
times I'm really astounded by the number of total idiots in this
industry........