ADT Dealer Kit - E-Tail, same price as wholesale.

I looked up the DSC 1616 kit, and found one E-tailer who had it for the
same price as wholesale.  The only thing that would concern me is that
it says "ADT DEALER KIT".  What the heck does that mean?  Is the keypad
private labeled?  Is the program different?

I actually might buy it E-Tail if I go that way since my other DSC
source is Tri-Ed and they suck.