Re: 7845i keeps dropping IP connection

On Oct 26, 3:42=A0pm, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de groupe de discussi=
on :
> bf9dfc95-5374-44cb-8158-a811bdb9d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > On Oct 26, 11:18 am, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> Well regulation here state that every one heve to do 6000 hour as an
> >> apprentice before being a tech, in those 6000 hour they hae to do some
> >> class
> >> training, so we have to offer them sone training..
>
> >> So all those training are also available to the tech, and the best par=
> >> of
> >> it, its free for the tech, they even have there expense paid for to be
> >> there..(in fact its not realy free, the boss pay 1 cent by hour worked
> >> for
> >> all the poeple working in the construction business in the whole
> >> province..
> >> with 140 million worked every years, the pot got pretty high and we ha=
ve
> >> lot of training availble
>
> > The required training is a good idea. However, if it has anything to
> > do with unions, if what I've seen down here is any example, all the
> > training in the world hasn't made but only a handfull of electricians
> > any smarter than a brick. All of the education they are required to
> > have, hardly qualifies most of them to install a wall outlet. It's
> > only due to the political power that the unions have that gets them
> > qualified to install alarm systems without having to take courses and
> > take a state test to qualify for a state alarm license. Yet only one
> > in 50 knows what a door contact does. What good does the requirements
> > and hours of training do if it isn't absorbed? There is no enforcement
> > and anyone can get away with what ever they did before only now, the
> > legitimate alarm companys get to pay the state for their license.
> > There are just as many non licensed companys as there used to be and
> > if you report it to the Dept of State, they don't have any way to go
> > out and stop them. All they do is license, not enforce. Since it's a
> > state law I can only guess that we'd have to call the State police and
> > I'm sure they'd be right out there trying to arrest all the non
> > licensed alarm companys they could find ...... just as soon as they
> > finished their doughnuts.
>
> I know the feeling Jim..Here licencing is enforce and there are poeple pa=
id
> by the CCQ (www.ccq.org) to go around and ask permits and licence to anyo=
ne
> working in the construction business..
>
> But since alarm is a something done very quick and often take less then a
> day to do, its not easy to catch the bad guys..
> So I have to go around find them and call the inspector on site... Let me
> tell you that my 6 foot 240 pound body is helping ensure that every one s=
tay
> cool.. ;-) but I still cary on me my pen camera to record the one that wa=
> [...]

Maybe you should pay Robert a vist and see if he can advise you where
to buy a "pen gun" instead.
That's not a job I would want around here. For $50.00 and a six pack
they could hire some Honduran to make sure you never go home again.
And I have no doubt that for not too much more they'd never even find
you again. You'd be feeding the fishes ...... in very tiny pieces.