Re: Help with adding two window sensors to ADT alarm.

swarthmoredoc wrote:
> Just added two new windows in my basement and would like to add my two
> Honeywell wireless magnetic sensors to my existing system without
> having ADT come out and charge me.  I have an ADT Safewatch panel
> which is an adapted Vista 20P panel.  Apparently the ADT installer
> code is a commonly available four digit number.  How would I add these
> two sensors?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill

Adding these sensors to your system without first letting ADT know about
it is a violation of their monitoring agreement. Get a manager to ok it
in writing, then I'd be happy to talk you through it.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com
8002 Cornwall Lane