Help with adding two window sensors to ADT alarm.

Just added two new windows in my basement and would like to add my two
Honeywell wireless magnetic sensors to my existing system without
having ADT come out and charge me.  I have an ADT Safewatch panel
which is an adapted Vista 20P panel.  Apparently the ADT installer
code is a commonly available four digit number.  How would I add these
two sensors?

Thanks!

Bill