7845i keeps dropping IP connection

I've got a 7847i in 4204 emulation mode, and for some reason, it keeps losing its internet connection, but not its connection to the LAN. Cycling the connection by physically unplugging and plugging it back in fixes it every time.

I've checked all the LAN settings, telnetted AlarmNets servers as per tech support, physically checked out all the wiring, etc.

The only thing I can think of is that the line the DSL, so of course the LAN and 7845i are on it as well, has a lot of static on it. All the phones have filters on them, so its not the DSL bleeding over.

Sound likely to you? Any other reasons such a thing would happen? Help a brother out.

------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-