Re: Moose/Sentol

On Oct 4, 11:47=A0am, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a document that I copied from the UN website probably about 15
> - 18 years ago. It was written in 1967 and it is one scary thing to
> read. It is world wide gun confiscation by all governments where only
> the governments have firearms. The language is all couched in terms
> and ideas seemingly to promote peace and a one world government. But
> if you read it from the point of view of a world wide dictatorship, it
> all falls into place. If you're interested in seeing it, I'll try to
> find it and send it to you via E-mail, as a Word attachment. =A0I've
> tried to find the document on their site since then and now it's gone.
> Really, really scary!
>
> And then of course there are people like Ted Turner who has pledged
> and is donating a billion dollars to the UN to help promote gun
> control. Nowdays George Soros is putting lots of money into
> international anti gun organizations that disarmed Austrailia, to
> promote anti gun laws in the US.
>
> I wonder if my wife would get into any trouble if she buried me with
> my firearms?-

I posted the info on that disamament document, but I don't see it so
I'll try it again just in case.

It actually wasn't from the UN it was from the Department of State.
Gun owners talk about the "rights" that the Second Amendment
guarantees, yet our own government puts out a document outlining the
systematic disarming of everyone.

Once I had the document number I Googled it and here's one of the
websites.

http://www.mikenew.com/pub7277.html