Re: Joe...

On Nov 29, 9:02=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >On Nov 25, 6:55 pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> If everyone I've heard say, "I'd vote third party if it wasn't throwin=
> >> away my vote." would go ahead and vote third party - they probably
> >> wouldn't be throwing away their vote...
>
> >Actually yes they still would
>
> Not really. =A0Had Ralph Nader not run in 2000 those votes would have lik=
ely gone
> to Gore. =A0A 3rd party can easily fracture a party, Ross Perot did it to=
o.

But that wasn't a real alternative, all it did was throw the election
to one side or the other.

> We need a "solid" 3rd party. =A0And the "Teabaggers" are not it.

A 3rd party would make it worse, and insulting a large group of people
with a sexual slur like that helps doesn't it? So "Bass-like"

> Somewhere between the "New Progressives" and the Libertarian Party would =
do
> well. =A0IMHO.

Those people are called "Moderates" or a better term "people without
any core beliefs or spines"