Re: Joe...

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Nov 25, 6:55 pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> If everyone I've heard say, "I'd vote third party if it wasn't throwing
>> away my vote." would go ahead and vote third party - they probably
>> wouldn't be throwing away their vote...
>
>Actually yes they still would

Not really.  Had Ralph Nader not run in 2000 those votes would have likely gone
to Gore.  A 3rd party can easily fracture a party, Ross Perot did it too.

We need a "solid" 3rd party.  And the "Teabaggers" are not it.

Somewhere between the "New Progressives" and the Libertarian Party would do
well.  IMHO.  Whatever party/candidate protects and embraces The Constitution
gets my vote.  They are getting harder and harder to find. :(

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy.  Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo