Re: Looking for simple thoughts.

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I thru in the 'simple thoughts' just to get a reaction.  I guess I did.
>
>Thanks for the input.  I tend to agree.  Anyone else with any thoughts??

I'm pretty sure the VOIP device would take the brunt of any hit, especially if
it was pre-protected with a UPS with phone line surge protection.

If your customers do not have a UPS for their router/VOIP stuff it could be a
good upsell opportunity.  Have a few in the truck and sell them one for each PC
while you're at it.