Re: Looking for simple thoughts.

Well you've certainly come to the right place to obtain simple
thoughts.

I don't think surge protection on a VoIP modem source telephone line
is going to provide you with any kind of protection. I mean maybe it
the modem got blown off the wall it might do something ( like catch on
fire or something) but I don't think it's going to have the same
effect as it would on a Pots line.

I thru in the 'simple thoughts' just to get a reaction.  I guess I did.

Thanks for the input.  I tend to agree.  Anyone else with any thoughts??

Thanks,

Les