Re: Garage Door Opener keypad recommendations

On Nov 17, 7:03=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 5:47 PM, Jim wrote:
>
> We were talking about the garage to house door.
>
> Though a six inch roller ball would be a sight to behold...

RHC: Obviously I was talking about the door leading from the garage
into the house. A lot of people fail to lock this door, assuming the
garage door down affords proper protection. Maybe it does, but not
when the door isn't locked,doesn't fit properly, and the wind is
howling outside.

Sorry, I kinda thought it was obvious that was the door I was talking
about.....