Re: Garage Door Opener keypad recommendations

"Christopher Glaeser" <cdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> So now you want to plan on a power outage and a spring breaking
>> simultaneously?
>>
>> Uh huh....
>
>Power or no power, if the spring breaks, you can't open my garage doors
>without the aid of some type of jack.  There are handles on the inside, but
>from the outside, even two people can't open my doors.

Okay, you'll just have to plan on having the springs break when the door is up
and the power is on.

Either way, you'll be calling someone to replace the spring or the door so it
point is moot.

BTW.. I have seen 1/2HP door operators lift old 16' wood doors.