Re: Paypal has been hacked

On Mar 18, 11:03=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:
>
> >> All I watch it for is the prison documentaries. :)
>
> > Which is what I said before this turned into me somehow
> > being an avid viewer.
>
> > The channel sucks as a source for news.
>
> Agreed. =A0They don't even call themselves a "news" channel in their ads.=
 They
> say, "MSNBC... the place for Politics"

They aren't much of anything these days, MSNBC last week was behind
the following channels in overall ratings

History Channel
Cartoon Network
Family Channel
Tru TV
Food Channel
Hallmark Channel
Spike TV
Discovery
TLC
Comedy Network
SyFy

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/cable_network_rankings_fnc_2_ms=
nbc_26_cnn_32_hln_37_in_prime_155302.asp