Re: Paypal has been hacked

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

>> All I watch it for is the prison documentaries. :)
>
> Which is what I said before this turned into me somehow
> being an avid viewer.
>
> The channel sucks as a source for news.

Agreed.  They don't even call themselves a "news" channel in their ads. They
say, "MSNBC... the place for Politics"

> The channel is entertaining on the weekends when
> they air Predator, and Lockup. On rare occasion I
> will watch the infomercials they air on Sunday
> afternoons to help me nap.

I like watching Predator just to see how stupid the
pervs are. Lockup is boring.  How many times can
you watch some moron "refuse" to leave his cell
so he can get maced and dropped by a wall of
guards that would do Notre Dame's tackles
proud?

> It speaks volumes about how crappy they are
> when a 'news' network airs paid programming
> throughout the daytime on the weekends.

True on all counts. Their sole saving grace is their
excellent political coverage.  Just standing up to
Faux Noise' unending stream of lies makes them
worth keeping.  But when they lambast that pig,
Limbaugh, MARVELOUS!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass