Re: Insurance companies

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
568da8bf-fefc-45e2-b69c-336a333ce1e5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> It also makes me wonder what right these guys have to ask for all that
> stuff that has nothing to do with a simple alarm installation....??

Simply put, they give a discount if you have an alarm system, And the
certificat proove it.

And if they dont maintain the alarm system and get rob, the insurane company
wont pay cause you didnt cary on your part of the deal:

you pay less for insurance cause you are a lesser risk with your alarm, you
have to maintain it, you failed to the deal, you have nothing...

Easy way of paying for the lower rate.. and good way to lower the risk..