Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

Ask me if I care about getting any support from chuckleheads like you.

Overall, I did get some useful information from this board, not much,
but it'll do for my purposes.

Thanks to all who contributed to answering my question.
I bid you all FAREWELL.

Oh, by the way, my email was just temporary for his board. I'm deleting
it since I don't need it any more. But I might come back later if I need
any more info. I'll just use another login so I won't get harassed by
idiots like you. You know, you really ought to shut your mouth unless
you're spoken to. You'll get in less trouble that way.