Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On Jun 18, 12:34=A0pm, Pool_Player <sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not interested in hearsay or second-hand analysis.
>
> Rockytsquirrel has already explained his problem with AA in detail, and
> I'm thankful for him sharing his experience with that firm.
>
> Did you have any DIRECT experience with AA in the past? If so, please
> explain.
>
> If not, I would like to hear from others who had any DIRECT experience
> with AA.

Well then, with all the aplomb and poise for which I am renowned, I
can only ask you to look closely and if you try reeeeeellly
reeeeeeeelly hard, to read between the lines, you will see that the
general consensus is telling you  ......  If you don't want to listen
to what you are being told and only want to hear what you want to
hear, you are welcome to try someplace else. In other words, Go Fuck
off

Don't let the Esc key hit you in the ass on the way out.