Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

I'm not interested in hearsay or second-hand analysis.

Rockytsquirrel has already explained his problem with AA in detail, and
I'm thankful for him sharing his experience with that firm.

Did you have any DIRECT experience with AA in the past? If so, please
explain.

If not, I would like to hear from others who had any DIRECT experience
with AA.