Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On 6/11/2010 3:40 PM, tourman wrote:
> On Jun 9, 10:20 am, "Rockytsquirrel"<g...@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> well except for dispatching the police for a weekly test (repeatedly),  they
>> do about an average job..
>>
>> "Pool_Player"<sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote in message

>>> Over the last few years, it seems, I've gotten a lot of post card that
>>> advertised All-American Alarm Monitoring.
>>
>>> Anyone ever use them? Good or bad?
>
> RHC: Wow !! Weekly test report = one dispatch = $80 fine= $320 per
> month monitoring ! Jeez....I wish I could charge that kind of rate !!
> A hell of a station you got there....:)))
Your claim is hard to believe. Are you saying there were four dispatches
(police and/or fire and/or ambulance), one week after the other, for
each of four weeks, and nothing was done by the responsible alarm
installation company to investigate the reasons for the wrongful
dispatches and nothing was done to find an early resolution to the
problem with All-American Monitoring? It's hard to believe that the
responsible alarm installation company would let the tests continue
after, say, the second wrongful dispatch. A third false dispatch after a
test would be irresponsible, and a fourth would be absolutely
ridiculous. So, I think it's more likely that either the alarm
installation company did not perform the tests properly, or it never
happened to begin with. If it did happen like you said, then it's the
responsible alarm installation company's fault for not finding an early
resolution to the problem. Also, it's not my station. I work for an
alarm company seeking an alternative monitoring company to outsource our
monitoring services. Do you represent or work for an alarm monitoring
company?