Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

"Pool_Player" <sjazzz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On 6/11/2010 3:40 PM, tourman wrote:
>> On Jun 9, 10:20 am, "Rockytsquirrel"<g...@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>> well except for dispatching the police for a weekly test (repeatedly),
>>> they
>>> do about an average job..
>>>
>>> "Pool_Player"<sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote in message

>> RHC: Wow !! Weekly test report = one dispatch = $80 fine= $320 per
>> month monitoring ! Jeez....I wish I could charge that kind of rate !!
>> A hell of a station you got there....:)))
> Your claim is hard to believe. Are you saying there were four dispatches
> (police and/or fire and/or ambulance), one week after the other, for each
> of four weeks, and nothing was done by the responsible alarm installation
> company to investigate the reasons for the wrongful dispatches and nothing
> was done to find an early resolution to the problem with All-American
> Monitoring? It's hard to believe that the responsible alarm installation
> company would let the tests continue after, say, the second wrongful
> dispatch. A third false dispatch after a test would be irresponsible, and
> a fourth would be absolutely ridiculous. So, I think it's more likely that
> either the alarm installation company did not perform the tests properly,
> or it never happened to begin with. If it did happen like you said, then
> it's the responsible alarm installation company's fault for not finding an
> early resolution to the problem. Also, it's not my station. I work for an
> alarm company seeking an alternative monitoring company to outsource our
> monitoring services. Do you represent or work for an alarm monitoring
> company?

What?!  You now sound like a spammer promoting All American with your query
and then getting pissed because somebody posted how they had a bad
experience.  Then you totally misread what somebody else posted in
commentary about that and went off the deep end.  Good luck.  Your little
charade totally failed.  I was actually considering All American atleast in
passing, but you made me decide to send them a demand letter to remove my
address from their mailing list instead.  Good job.