Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On Jun 14, 1:21=EF=BF=BDpm, Pool_Player <sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6/11/2010 3:40 PM, tourman wrote:
>

> > On Jun 9, 10:20 am, "Rockytsquirrel"<g...@xxxxxxx> =EF=BF=BDwrote:
> >> well except for dispatching the police for a weekly test (repeatedly),=
 =EF=BF=BDthey
> >> do about an average job..
>
> >> "Pool_Player"<sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> =EF=BF=BDwrote in message

> > RHC: Wow !! Weekly test report =3D one dispatch =3D $80 fine=3D $320 pe=
> > month monitoring ! Jeez....I wish I could charge that kind of rate !!
> > A hell of a station you got there....:)))
>
> Your claim is hard to believe. Are you saying there were four dispatches
> (police and/or fire and/or ambulance), one week after the other, for
> each of four weeks, and nothing was done by the responsible alarm
> installation company to investigate the reasons for the wrongful
> dispatches and nothing was done to find an early resolution to the
> problem with All-American Monitoring? It's hard to believe that the
> responsible alarm installation company would let the tests continue
> after, say, the second wrongful dispatch. A third false dispatch after a
> test would be irresponsible, and a fourth would be absolutely
> ridiculous. So, I think it's more likely that either the alarm
> installation company did not perform the tests properly, or it never
> happened to begin with. If it did happen like you said, then it's the
> responsible alarm installation company's fault for not finding an early
> resolution to the problem. Also, it's not my station. I work for an
> alarm company seeking an alternative monitoring company to outsource our
> monitoring services. Do you represent or work for an alarm monitoring
> company?-

Yet, on the other hand, you would accept the recomendation of someone
here that some central station, unknown to you, would be a viable
choice for you to consider?.

Vell den .... Vhy don't you use MYYyyyyYYY Central station Hmmmmm?
Ve run it in zee goot ol Nazi tradition. If you caas a fals
halam ....... you vill DIE!