>>> RHC: If you feel that way, there is nothing anyone can say that
>>> matters to you. My condolences.....
>>
>> If you feel that way,then there is nothing that can be done about you..
>>
>> I prefer to live in a way were I hurt no one, unless the go on me, and at
>> that point I defend myself.
>> Then I dont forgive, unless it was mistake from the beginning, With bAss
>> there is no mistake, he searched for it, he got it..
>
> Not everyone, dare I say hardly anyone, has lived their life in such a
> perfect manner.
>
> Many folks have had a change of heart and turned their behavior around for
> a myriad of reasons.
>
> That you cannot accept that shows how little you truly know of the human
> condition.
>
> Or are you saying that for your whole life there is no one who may have
> perceived any sort of slight?
>
> If not... well then I am humbled before you.
>
> Either that or you are very self centered and arrogant to have no idea of
> how your behavior affects those around you.

Never said I was perfect, but I live with my guilt and dont expect anyone to
forgive me, if I Hurted them, Thats the main difference... I am not selfish
enough to ask other to pass over there bad feelings so that I can feel
better.

If they choose by themself to forgive me, fine its there decision and I will
still have my guilt. But its not to me to ask, and not even wish this could
happen.

And thats my way of respecting the others that are around me, I will never
ask to be excuse of something, I will say that I am sorry if I do something
wrong, but wont ask for pardon.
Thats assuming who and what I am.

With me its whats you see is what you get, plain straight, no surprise, no
game.