Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "G. Morgan" wrote:
>>
>> One of the things on the list was to tell a judge:
>> "You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!"
>
> That was a good line in the movie but it was actually directed at the
> defense attorney (Cruise).  There was a major gaffe though.  No way
> would a lieutenant have called a colonel "You son of a bitch" during a
> court martial and not face charges himself.  Only Jim could have gotten
> away with that one.  :^)

There was a LOT in that movie wasn't realistic.  The entire premise was
'hollywood' much like every alarm panel being mounted on the outside of
buildings and ductwork always being large (and strong) enough to crawl
through...

That said, I do like the movie as Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite
actors.