Re: Its My Fault....

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:93cda47a-5bf1-483d-87cd-577488263118@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 16, 3:49 pm, "RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The part that really has be hanging is how the radio receiver turns into a
> transmitter. That part escapes me some how.
>
> All very interesting and Big Brother thing wrapped into one. WOW!!!
>
> Thanks for helping me to understand the way it works.
>
> Les

The PPM  is a  powerful receiver which is designed to pick up the sub
audible symbols being transmitted by radio and TV stations
Think of it as an  Fm  station which transmits in stereo  a regular am/
fm cheap radio does not hear the stereo signal but  a better grade one
will.

Same ideal behind Digital AM/FM  transmissions   there known as IBOC
In band on channel  the digital signals  ride on
same carrier wave the analog does. so depending which radio you have
you can hear it all analog and digital or just analog.

Nick,

Ok, I admit I do not understand but I do get the conceptual idea of what is
going on.

So what is the range of this PPM??  Miles or hundreds of miles??

Thanks,

Les