Re: Its My Fault....

news:93eb188a-6846-4011-9b2c-aa1d96d75af2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 15, 12:33 pm, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... so terribley sorry. I apologize for suspending your service for
> non-payment. Yes, making a phone call and asking about what you have
> received in writing several times over the last couple months does
> certainly
> change everything. No I certainly didn't have an ethical leg to stand on.
> Of course everybody lets you keep receiving service for free no matter how
> long you don't pay your bill. So sorry for expecting to get paid for my
> services.
>
> F' off. Moron.
>
> Now you know how my day started out.
>
> Thanks for letting me vent.

** You're just an uncaring cad.

That's CAD.

You know its funny.  I've been doing more trade in one of my hobbies lately,
and I am a lot happier than when I go to my day job.  My customers in that
field all want prototypes and they either pay upfront or they don't.  I can
see me getting out of contracting some day, or atleast turning it into my
part time hobby.