Its My Fault....

...  so terribley sorry.  I apologize for suspending your service for
non-payment.  Yes, making a phone call and asking about what you have
received in writing several times over the last couple months does certainly
change everything.  No I certainly didn't have an ethical leg to stand on.
Of course everybody lets you keep receiving service for free no matter how
long you don't pay your bill.  So sorry for expecting to get paid for my
services.

F' off.  Moron.

Now you know how my day started out.

Thanks for letting me vent.