Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de groupe de discussion : Zcxtn.22068$u62.9808@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 02/04/2010 5:19 PM, petem wrote:
>>

>> "G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
>> de discussion : hqucr5tc4rau62u0qvnbuvsldaeelbra8s@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Why are you so mad at him? Is it that you just think he's an asshole
>>> and don't
>>> like him? It sounds like you're angry with him for something specific,
>>> but have
>>> not said why.
>>>

>> You cant understand, seen too many men like him get away..
>>
>> If poeple would stop giving the other cheeks, Crooks would not make the
>> same mistake twice..
>>

> But according to you, once a "crook" always a "crook".  In other words,
> there's no such thing as "doing your time for the crime".  No forgiveness,
> no charity.

Forgiveness and charity is the major problem in our society.
Take a wolf pack.. if you are too weak or wont follow the leaders, you are
expelled..

Strangely a pack will take some lost puppy in there group.. they do help
someone that is in need, but wont tolerate leechs sucking on them.

believe what you think.. I will believe what I want.