Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : xvCdnZa_xI_uiCvWnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> Do I need any forgiveness?? LOL!!!
>
> Yes, you do.  But I needed to forgive you.
>
>> Hey bozo, havent you seen that most here dont like the fact
>> that I wont fall for your supposed change of mind...
>
> I forgive because that is what I need to do -- nothing more,
> nothing less.

You forgive cause you need to.. exactly what I was talking about.. YOUR
needs...

The rest of the world can shove it up there ass , its all about you.. thank
you for telling the true.. we all know now that your supposed change of mind
is all bout your need to feel good, not the fact that you really have any
gult about what you were..

Damn I feel good! ;-)

I know I am right.