Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"petem" wrote:

> You forgive cause you need to...

I guess I have to spell it out for you.

Matthew 6:9-12
"...Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in
heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us
our debts, as we forgive our debtors..."

The Bible says if we want God's forgiveness, we need to
forgive others. I forgive you for the things you have done
and for whatever you do next.  I hope that explains it.

Robert