Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

On 02/04/2010 5:19 PM, petem wrote:

> "G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
> de discussion : hqucr5tc4rau62u0qvnbuvsldaeelbra8s@xxxxxxxxxx
>> "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> You forgive cause you need to.. exactly what I was talking about.. YOUR
>>> needs...
>>>
>>> The rest of the world can shove it up there ass , its all about you..
>>> thank
>>> you for telling the true.. we all know now that your supposed change
>>> of mind
>>> is all bout your need to feel good, not the fact that you really have
>>> any
>>> gult about what you were..
>>>
>>> Damn I feel good! ;-)
>>
>> Why are you so mad at him? Is it that you just think he's an asshole
>> and don't
>> like him? It sounds like you're angry with him for something specific,
>> but have
>> not said why.
>>

> You cant understand, seen too many men like him get away..
>
> If poeple would stop giving the other cheeks, Crooks would not make the
> same mistake twice..

But according to you, once a "crook" always a "crook".  In other words,
there's no such thing as "doing your time for the crime".  No
forgiveness, no charity.  The British used to send all their petty
criminals to Australia.  Some were sold into a period of bondage, but
even they had an opportunity to re-enter society once they'd served
their time (just not back home).  Robert's been a nasty character, but I
can't say that I've been anything less to him at times (or to Mike S.).
  Robert is not a Paul Bernardo or Clifford Olson or Robert Picton.  His
"crime" (in Usenet) was to "give" as good (or better) than he "got".  He
used the power of his keyboard to humiliate and denigrate to (sometimes)
spectacular effect.  He's stopped doing so.  And I believe he is sincere
about both his apology to you and for his forgiveness of your plain bad
manners.  I also don't think he should be spending any more time in
discussion with you.  It obviously serves no purpose.

Pharaoh's heart was hardened in a similar fashion to yours and look
where it got him.  Frogs, locusts, poisoned water,...  Hey... just
everything you find in Quebec...  Tsk!  ;-)