Re: OT: Respect for the Government

"Jim" wrote:

> Robert, you pick the two most volitile subjects in the world to
> declare your position on ..... and you expect people to not attack
> you?

I wasn't talking about my position, just considering how we all respond and I
included myself as one needing to change how I respond.

> Whats all this talk about peace and love? Lay off these subjects and
> watch how much things calm down.

Again, it's not about the subject itself.  It's about the way we as Americans
behave towards our leaders.

> Jeeeeeze, you'd think you'd have learned something, by now.

I have learned a lot.  Notice how I never say anything antagonistic toward you.
[only kidding]  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass