Re: OT: Respect for the Government

"mleuck" wrote:

> Perhaps you should explain what supposed bad behavior
> the Tea Party members are guilty of...

There's no point in trying to explain it to you. Because you
may be completely disengenuous you would not accept
anything I say.

Alternatively (and much worse) because you might actually
believe these people are good, God-fearing Americans they
claim to be, the argument would prvide nothing but further
opportunity for you to play games with me. I choose not
to engage in that sort of thing.

No offense is intended.  I simply don't want to spend my
energy arguing with you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass