Re: OT: Respect for the Government

On Apr 9, 8:38=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>
> > Perhaps you should explain what supposed bad behavior
> > the Tea Party members are guilty of...
>
> There's no point in trying to explain it to you. Because you
> may be completely disengenuous you would not accept
> anything I say.
>
> Alternatively (and much worse) because you might actually
> believe these people are good, God-fearing Americans they
> claim to be, the argument would prvide nothing but further
> opportunity for you to play games with me. I choose not
> to engage in that sort of thing.
>
> No offense is intended. =A0I simply don't want to spend my
> energy arguing with you.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

If you were sincere about not wanting to argue you wouldn't have
posted this in the first place.

You seem to equate the threats to several members of congress to
members of Tea Parties which has yet to be proven in fact it appears
to usually be the exact opposite, for example the only member of that
militia group that was recently arrested with any proven party
membership is a registered Democrat, same with the guy who shot into
Mickey Kantor's headquarters. The supposed racial slurs and spitting
against a group of black congressman during a Tea Party has yet to be
proven and only one member of that group seems to be making
accusations, no film, no witnesses, no nothing. So far I've yet to see
any Tea Party events dissolve into an angry mob trashing the
surrounding area and making death threats that are often seen done by
events sponsored by the left, according to the latest survey they
appear to mostly be average citizens who've never protested anything
before in their lives and strangely enough 2 out of every 5 are
Democrats unhappy with members of their own party. If a few nuts? Sure
but all studies so far indicate very few.

You also seem to have no issue whatsoever with the President and
leaders of the current congress who, in addition to a massive increase
in deficit spending, have no qualms about outright bribery and bending
House and Senate rules to pass a massive government healthcare plan
that nobody seems to have read or knows what exactly is in it. That I
find rather strange.