Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

Kurt Busiek <kurt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>"Mike Schilling" <mscottschilling@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>> You know what would really prove all those assholes wrong?  Start posting
>> on-topic about written science fiction.  Discuss your favorite authors.
>> Review books you've read.  Suggest stories that other people might enjoy.
>> Then next time you post something off-topic, if anybody complains, say "The
>> other regulars do that all the time.  How come you're complaining about me?"
>> And you know what?  You'll have them dead to rights.
>
>That's so diabolical it just might work...!

Gee, Brain - where are we going to find a categorical defense of the uses of
imperialism in the writings of Orson Scott Card at THIS time of night?

Dave
--
\/David	DeLaney	posting	from dbd@xxxxxxx "It's not the pot that	grows the flower
It's not the clock that	slows the hour 	The definition's plain for anyone to see