Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

G. Morgan wrote:
> dbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David DeLaney) wrote:
>

>> ... but not to groups where it's NOWHERE NEAR ON-TOPIC sheesh. Plus, from
>> your alphabetical pick of newsgroups above, it looks like you're going two
>> by two through alt.* and hooking each of those to a Big 8 group to see if it
>> will propagate better; that doesn't make it any less spam.
>
> Those are most likely groups he reads regularly, I know 2 are.  He was remarking
> to his friends and colleagues to his favorite haunts how disgusting that policy
> is.
>
> Since he preceded it with "off topic", and he's a Marine, I'd say he has every
> right to post his opinion where he sees fit.
>
> If you don't want to read it that's why he put the "off topic" there, for bozo's
> like you.
>
> Nice try with the "follow-up to:",  very bad form.

Don't sweat it G. - isn't it obvious that a recovering alcoholic
involved in the alarm industry would NEVER read science fiction.

I'm still trying to figure out what a "Big 8" group is.

A guy on a web forum asked us to spread the word - so I did.  I had no
illusions that it would be well received by everyone.

It's not worth the pissin' contest - especially in a group I only lurk in.