Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

dbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David DeLaney) wrote:

>... but not to groups where it's NOWHERE NEAR ON-TOPIC sheesh. Plus, from
>your alphabetical pick of newsgroups above, it looks like you're going two
>by two through alt.* and hooking each of those to a Big 8 group to see if it
>will propagate better; that doesn't make it any less spam.

Those are most likely groups he reads regularly, I know 2 are.  He was remarking
to his friends and colleagues to his favorite haunts how disgusting that policy
is.

Since he preceded it with "off topic", and he's a Marine, I'd say he has every
right to post his opinion where he sees fit.

If you don't want to read it that's why he put the "off topic" there, for bozo's
like you.

Nice try with the "follow-up to:",  very bad form.