Re: Sure is quiet in here

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c86c7d48-10da->
I've even tried to get them to go with other
> alarm companies over the years with my encouragment, but as soon as
> they got horrendous quotes to make a few changes, (one of which I made
> by simply dialing in to the panel), they decided it was wise to stay
> with me.

Yeah, I lost a couple of nice commercial accounts to a company that couldn't
figure out how to take it over.  The local managers like me and the service
I provided.  The big national that took them over nationally spent months
figuring out how to handle them, charged them thousands of dollars in
service visits, and tripled their monthly costs, and failed to provide one
of the services I was providing.  (I'm still friendly with the local
managers)  Their systems were working fine with no errors and no problem
zones.  Dealer code was defaulted.  The local managers asked me about it,
and I told them they were in good standing with me.  I would be glad to do
the reprogram for the new company for free.  All they had to do was call me.
I could have had them running with their new company in minutes without even
leaving my office.

Its pretty funny.

All that because the president of one company plays golf with the president
of the other company.  LOL.