Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

Gary R. Schmidt wrote:
> G. Morgan wrote:
> [SNIP]
>>
>> I personally was glad he pointed out the article.  I had no idea our
>> government.
>> was treating our veterans so badly.  Now, thanks to Joe I can contact my
>> representatives and voice my opinion.  That's how things get changed, and
>> injustices get righted.
>>
> Nice for *you* perhaps - but I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings: the
> whole world is *not* the USA.
>
> Now, while it is a shame that the US government is treating it's
> soldiers as disposables - it has very limited importance out in the
> wider world.
>
> And, in relation to the netiquette of cross-posting, it is acceptable
> when the newsfroups are related, but the spurious relation (attempted by
> the OP in a later post) of a "recovering alcoholic who is interested in
> alarms and reads sf" is pretty pathetic.
>
> Go away.  Or join in *properly*.
>
>     Cheers,
>         Gary    B-)

Crikey - so locked in the time warp of your own control issues you
never grocked Eternal September; nor your own need to indulge in
petulant cross-posting?

Do u lurve irony 2? ;-)
Bob

--
Life is but a journey through the domain of Chaos. However, for
humanity, a simple alteration of attitude, coupled with appropriate