Re: OT-Westboro Baptist Church

"Doug" wrote:

> That's not really the point, I'm sure that donations will cover
> his bill, he should have been able to bury his son without a
> bunch of religious nut jobs staging a demonstration at the
> funeral.

The really crazy thing about these characters is they're not
even targeting the people they hate (gays).  They go after
our soldiers, American heroes who have given their lives
for their country.  So besides being homophobic jerks,
they are traitors.  They claim they want to be kicked out
of the country, expecting that will trigger armegddon or
something.  They make Mike S look logical by comparison.
I'm not sure who is nuttier, these guys or those nine morons
who just got arrested for planning to kill police.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics