Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

G. Morgan wrote:
[SNIP]

> I personally was glad he pointed out the article.  I had no idea our government.
> was treating our veterans so badly.  Now, thanks to Joe I can contact my
> representatives and voice my opinion.  That's how things get changed, and
> injustices get righted.

Nice for *you* perhaps - but I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings: the
whole world is *not* the USA.

Now, while it is a shame that the US government is treating it's
soldiers as disposables - it has very limited importance out in the
wider world.

And, in relation to the netiquette of cross-posting, it is acceptable
when the newsfroups are related, but the spurious relation (attempted by
the OP in a later post) of a "recovering alcoholic who is interested in
alarms and reads sf" is pretty pathetic.

Go away.  Or join in *properly*.

	Cheers,
		Gary	B-)