Re: LYNXR chime reminder

"Jim" wrote:

> I'm not sure if the 3200 could do it but the 9600 can.

Yes, both of them can.  Both panels have the same options and capabilities.
The only difference is the total number of relays, timers, codes, etc. which
are supported.

> I did it once or a couple of times ....... a long time ago but I'd have to
> go in to the programing and remind myself of what the options are, in order
> to tell someone exactly how to do it. Would need a 3008 relay box to do
> it... though.

Yes again.  Use the RB3008 board to get timed outputs.  I posted the method
several years ago in a discussion about automatically closing and then
protecting a garage after door several minutes if it accidentally gets left
open.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass