Re: LYNXR chime reminder

On Sep 11, 9:56=EF=BF=BDam, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Nope
>
> > Option is not available in programming. But using the x10 set up in
> > panel with proper X10 transformer and a lamp module you could send an
> > x 10 signal to a lamp or light
> > which would follow the door position =EF=BF=BDlight on door open light =
off
> > door closed.
>
> I guess you could use an X-10 relay module to trip a 60 minute timer rela=
> to activate a chime or chime tone piezo. =EF=BF=BDSo... yeah I guess you =
could do
> it, but its not worth it in most cases. =EF=BF=BDOr rather most people wo=
n't pay for
> the time and materials to do it.-

It's not a big deal. Just get an Altronix delay timer and set it to
trip 20 minutes after the door opens to cause the door to close. Or.
use the timer to ring a sounder after 20 minutes. Depends what you
want. If you're afraid you'll leave the door open when you go out, use
the first method. If you just want to be notified when you're home,
use the second method. Or use two timers ..... one to ring a sounder
for 20 minutes and another to close the door after 30 minutes. If you
have a Napco panel you can use the timers in the programing to do the
same thing.