Re: LYNXR chime reminder

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> Run that last bit by me again.  I install almost exclusively Napco panels
> and I do not get that bit.

Napco allows you to set timers to trigger relays and/or X10 devices based on
all manner of events, from arm/disarm commands to alarms to zone violations,
etc.  The P3200 and P9600 can be programmed to do all sorts of things,
especially if you add one of their RB3008 programmable relay boards.

Do you recall years ago when I explained how I set up Napco systems to arm and
disarm themselves, power down motion and glass break sensors, etc., for
Orthodox Jewish customers?  Using their software it's fairly easy to make the
panels do just about anything except dance the samba (and I'm working on
that... :^))

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass