Re: Binky's back!!

"Doug" wrote:

> For someone who claims not to care, you seem to spend a lot of time
> obsessing about him.

Do you think so?  I'm fairly certain that the only time I mentioned him being
a homosexual was in this thread.  Like you, he's been a jerk for many years,
though.  It's possible the subject may have arisen but I think the only ones
who have discussed it are you, him and Graham.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics