Re: Binky's back!!

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> I like what Searchfit did for your site (static pages), when you went with
> them your rankings skyrocketed.

SF helped me a lot with SEO.  Their system made it easy to generate what were
then very effective headers.  But the real thing they helped with was growing
the sites.  By using their system and our database skills I was able to grow
from about 3,000 to nearly 300,000 products.  Since every product generates
its own static page, Google sees the site as a massive, online electronic
security catalog.  They seem to like that.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics